Wednesday, March 15, 2006

starting

today i started a family blog. i got the idea from my goddaughter katy. Her blog is so much fun to read so I thought i would try it. Today i went to the grocery store. that is always so much fun. today all the seniors were there. So I have to pass them all to get my shopping down. Then when they are at the check out it is even worse. Lucky thing I'm not in a hurray. Tonight we are having meatloaf for dinner. i mixed it again in my fine kitchen aid mixer that thing is so great. Jessie (the body) the dog is sleeping again for her 15 hour today. the rest of our family includes my husband Jack and our twin 13 year old boys Matthew and James.They are still in school today. They also have track practice today. They will freeze their butts off today since the weather has turned cold only about 38F.

1 comment:

ninny said...

what fun!!! can't wait to read more....