Wednesday, March 29, 2006

sandals and no socks.

What a great day weather wise finally some warm days. It was so wonderful today i even got to wear capri's and and new birks. I got all these new sandals for christmas from my german family. And finally after months of looking at them in the closet and wishing for warm weather the day arrived. Sandals and no socks day. It is always at this time of year when I question myself on why i live in a place were the climate changes so much. I'm a warm weather girl. If I lived in a place were the weather was warm all the time I could wear sandals and summer clothing all year long. Then I would not have to stress over the winter months asking myself all the time the same question over and over. "Will I be able to fit into the same size summer clothing as last year?" And the answer this year is "yes" I can still wear the same size as last year. So my day was a pretty good day.

No comments: