Sunday, April 19, 2009

She's Back

OMG can you believe it the jeep is back!!!! The state police called Friday night to say that they recovered our baby. They found her in the same neighborhood that she has stolen from. She was in one piece A little wet because she was sitting outside in the 4 inches of rain we had last week but still looking good. So the police had her towed to the impound lot instead of calling us to pick her up. I still need to talk to Mr. LAD DICK about that. So we go there and of course it costs me money to get my car. The guy says that will be 130 dollars for the towing, Jack pulls out the checkbook and the guy says we only take cash. Excuse me no one deals in cash anymore they take plastic. So we empty our wallets and only have 120 dollars and the guy says OK I'll take it. What ever I would have like to run him over with the jeep, but we just loaded her up on a friends trailer and left. We couldn't drive her home because she has not insurance and no licence. As soon as we got home "THE BODY" jumped in and there she stayed back in her summer dog box as happy as can be. The police said they got no good finger prints off the Jeep, but we are pretty sure it was the kids who live in the neighborhood but no one can prove it YET. Hopefully they will some and then i will get my 120 dollars back:+)

No comments: