Monday, April 27, 2009

HOT,HOT,HOT

Wow what a change in the weather. I'm not complaining. Last week we had frost warnings and now in the 90's(32c). I love it. BUT the schools will look for any reason to get out early. Yes they are getting out at noon due to the heat!! If it's not fog delays it's heat. OMG It's beautiful outside right now the flowers and trees are all in bloom. Jack started his dream job today, maintenance man at a local golf course, a really nice one. He works 7 to 12 Mon,Wed,Fri and gets paid PLUS free golf. He is going to love it. I got a job also at a local B&B helping out with just about everything. I do like it but so far it has been all weekends and I'm not sure that is going to work for the summer. I'm missing two every important showers for family members one bridal , one baby because of the job. I know they understand but this can't happen too much. After all I'm the social queen of the summer. I'll just wait and see how it goes. This past weekend Aunt Lisa was here I love when she comes:+) James and Jack went to see a college for James a Maritime school and he really like it. So I guess my baby will be a boat captain. " Watch out pirates" Aunt Lisa and I went to the beach this past Saturday for a few hours AND I'm not going to like not having the Jeep. Now we are using the Suburban and it sucks. Load up the car, let, the air out of the tires, put the air back in the tires, unload the car. Before all I did was put the cooler on the Jeep and away we went. We'll see how long this last when Jack does it:+)

2 comments:

ninny said...

but you didn't have your REAL race partner for the air out and air in!

kk said...

No I didn't and it took forever!!!!