Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday

Monday is laundry day in this house. Now I always thought is was girls who wore too much clothing but it's not. Let me tell you my boys must change their clothing three times a day at least. They get up and put on school clothing which consists of jeans and a tee shirt. Then they have to change into golf clothing for golf practice. This is a pair of dress pants and a collared shirt, plus long johns right now because it is still cold. When they get home they change into something else usually sweat pants and another tee shirt. Then after they shower they will put on yet another pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt. Right now that is 4 sets of clothing for 1 day. 4 sets x 2 kids=8 sets a/day which is 10 articles of clothing ( will be 8 when the longs johns are no longer needed) So 10 x 2 =20 pieces of clothing a day, 20 x 5 =100 pieces of clothing just for Monday to Friday for my 2 male children. And the weekends sometimes can be worse if they are fishing that is another whole dirty laundry story. So this is why i spend all day Monday doing laundry. Now you ask why not do some mid week? Well I have been doing that but I still spend all day Monday doing laundry because Jack and I do have some also. Not as much as the kids. So I ask does anyone else have this problem? And are girls worse then boys? And these figuers DO NOT include socks and underwear:+)

No comments: