Friday, March 20, 2009

girls Night Out

After a few drinks
Before we got started

Last Saturday night i went out with some girlfriends we had a great time. We danced and consumed alcoholic beverages. It is so much fun to just let loose every now and then especially with good friends. And yes we had a DD so we didn't drive. One stop on our bar tour was a very interesting place locally which I won't name I'll call it PP. It was a most colorful establishment. There were all kids of people there. Something you don't see too often well at least not in my life....2 drag queens, yes I said drag queens. I think I have to go back there sober and check it out again. Or maybe it won't be as interesting sober. Also today is the first day of spring BUT you would never know it by the weather it's only 40 degrees. Come on "mother nature" let's hurry up with the warm weather.

No comments: