Thursday, March 29, 2007

Painting

My man and I have been painting all week. painting the huge additions added to our home. You don't know how big they really are until you paint them. And we only have one almost done. But since I'm the painter it's OK for me as the painting contractor to use the bathroom:+) The kitchen is finally done. So I have been cooking, but not as much as I would like because I'm painting. Why don't they make a paint that evaporates when it hits the floor or your body? Each day you can tell what color is on the wall because it is on us. Thank heaven for water based paint or we would be too colorful to go out in public. I will be glad when this is all done. June 1st is our deadline. also this week there were two big fires in lower Delaware. on the same night. the local watering hole down at the docks was burned to the ground. It's so sad. i don't know where I'm going to go for watering now.

No comments: