Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Construction continues

Well the shell of the additions is complete. All of my favorite construction guys are gone. Chicken George, Roofer Bob,Pick-up boy Phil, Chef Sasha, Eagle Bob, Brother John, and Roman blue eyes. I gave them all nick names so I could remember them better. Gone also is the Job Johnny. Now we have A/C Adam here. There were two plumbers here also, I didn't like them at all. They always had to use the bathroom. The house bathroom because remember the job johnny is gone. It was some guy and his dad who looked like he should have been on a America's Most Wanted. But they are also gone. Today the gas men came to bury the gas tank, and of course they cut the cable wire. Also today I helped my man cut the insulation to the correct lenghth 8ft. And then I stuffed all in the walls for him while he stapled it down. But of course I put them all in the same way with the printing correct. Now if anyone ever rips out the walls they will say, "wow someone really love their job they put all the printing the same way." It is also snowing here today in southren DE. And the children are getting home early from school. It is only snowing 1 -4 inches but here they think it is a lot.

No comments: