Monday, November 27, 2006

holidays

We had a great time over the holiday. My man and I went out on Wednesday night and saw old friends. I was great. BUT i was a little hung over on Thursday. So I enjoyed my turkey dinner but not as much as i would have if I had not been boozing. But I enjoyed it. Then I drove back with Sandy and went Black Friday shopping. Only this year we did not get up at the crack of dawn. We figured there waw nothing we need that much so we slept until 8:00am. then went shopping and it was not that bad then. I got alot of Christmas shopping done. Which this year is very important since we are going to Germany for Christmas. so I have to have Christmas here early. Now the weeks will fly by because I have so much to do. Why is it the month of Decemeber seems like 24 hours long and the month of January is like 24 years long?????

No comments: