Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Going Home

Well today I was packing to go back to PA for our first family official visit as out-of-staters. This seems really strange. First I have to pack everything. Not like when we lived there and came here where I had everything. Now I have nothing in PA I must trasport everything. I don't like that. It is way to much work, because I as the mother of the family need to pack for everyone. That is nothing new. So we will leave in the moring for a three hour drive to sit and gorge ourselves for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to that:+) But like all other Thanksgiving holidays I will drive back to Delaware that night just so i can get up at 4:00am for Black Friday shopping!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

maybe you need a "farm house" in pa as your vacation home so you can come back more easily/frequently. perhaps some sort of double wide trailer like in the old days?