Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Construction

Well today the contractor is here along with his merry band of men putting in the new sliding door. This is the smallest part of the contruction that is going to be happening here in the next few months. The smallest part and already my house is a mess. The body is scared also she hates the nail gun. She is hidding out in the beach jeep waiting for us to take her away from all this loud noise. Now today of course my retired husband decided to play golf and let me here with all the work men. They are a humorus bunch. Sometimes they forget I'm in here and I hear them talking about their mother:+) now of course they don't know me, or they would talk a little louder. When they were putting a hole in the wall and busting everything up in the middle of it I asked them if the could save the wallpaper boarder for me!!!!!! I loved it they looked at me like "lady are you crazy" I finally had to laugh and tell them I was just joking, but it was a good laugh for me. They said they had already used it to decorate their saw horses:+) at least they have a sense of humor.

No comments: