Wednesday, October 18, 2006

settlement

My man just called and we have a settlement date a final date. The date that I will leave the only home I have ever known in my married life. Our first married home. The home with all our Christmas trees are planted in the front yard. The home with my lilac bush that grows sideways. The home were our children first lived. The home were Nicky our fisrt dog is buried. The home were all of our family gatherings were held. The home were all the pool parties were. The home were Elvis drowned in our pool. The home that we got snowed in at, several times. The home were my goddaughter first wet my bed. The home were I cooked my first dinner. and the home were my man and i did------in front of the fireplace. The home were I always ran in to the garage wall because I could never judge the distance correctly while parking the car. The home were Stefanie first came into our lives. The home were the mice would try to live at in the winter. The home with so much storage space, and the coolest laundrey room. The home with sleepless nights because our children were up all night. The home with the nicest yard in the neighborhood. The home with my weeping cherry tree, a mothers day gift from my children. I could go on forever but just know it is a home that has a lot of love in it. 25 years worth of it. I will miss our home in PA it was the best.

1 comment:

ninny said...

you'll be ok. you can do everything in a delaware home....you'll have to put in a fireplace, though. maybe a firepit in the new courtyard!