Wednesday, October 11, 2006

coach

This is a raw breed of human. Especially if the coach is a male. My son's football coach is about to get on my B list. He thinks that he can over rule me (a parent) when it comes to benching a player who's grades are not up to standards. He told my son that he will only play him if he needs too. I have instructed that he not play until his grades are improved. He told my son to tell me that if i need you yell at him for playing my son, well then so be it. Spoken like a true male egotistic, what female is going to tell me what to do IDIOT. Now I have already spoken to the VP at the school about this coach. he told me that he is a little shallow!! Yea tell me something i don't know. So now what I'm I as a parent suppose to do? I would love to wave my magic wand and banish this person from the earth, but I'm all out or magic these days. Also the team is not the good. They try hard but AGAIN the coach is not very good. This guy is so out of shape i could probably beat him in a race. So not only is his brain out of shape so is his body. So i will go sleep on this and try to come up with some logic to the male coach species.

No comments: