Tuesday, October 24, 2006

cold and windy

It is a cold and windy day in southern Delaware. But the sun is shinning so that helps. Yesterday was report card day. The oldest son still does not care. The youngest son did OK but still not great, considering I pay for a tutor every week. My gorlfriend is coming down this week, to visit and stay with the chirldren while we go to a wedding in new castle. it should be fun. I just got off the phone with the cell phone company I talk to them every month when the bill comes out. People who do not check their bill and just pay it are getting ripped off because every month I find at least 20.00 in charges that should not be there. Also today I have sent e-mails to best buy for ripping me off via a gift card that was suppose to be 50.00 and was only 20.00. Of course they said go back to the store which I have already done so I will just keep e-mailing them until they get tired of me and give me another 30 dollars. I guess this is why my children are a pain in the butt because their mother can be also.

No comments: