Monday, July 27, 2009

Too Busy

Jack and a crab gift
jack and his sister Jackie

Jack (flax)


Jack



Life has been so busy the past few weeks I have not had time to post. My man had a birthday he turned 60. Yes I said 60. I also had a birthday and so did my sister so we have been in the birthday mode. Plus I have been working a lot. The weather has been great, we are getting in lots of beach time. The hotel is pretty full for August and then in September our German family comes to visit:+) Also Katy had her baby on Jack's birthday his name is Miles and he has the most beautiful strawberry blond hair and lots of it. I hope I can go and visit soon. The boys went to Canada for a few days fishing with some friends. They came home last night all smelly and gross. Four men in a cabin for several days need I say anymore!! hope you like the pictures of Jack's birthday.

No comments: