Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NO BEER

OMG!!!!! I go to my regular beer store and they are out yes i said out of my beer. I said this can't be true when does the beer truck pull in? They said it only comes on Thursday. Thursday I said I could go into shock by then. BUT hold on yes they found a cold case for me AND when the beer truck arrives they are putting my name on 2 cases so I should be good for the weekend. I did ask them how many cases they order a week of Yungeling Lager Light(bottles) they said 15. Of course I probably drink most of it:+) But they said it is a big seller so they are increasing the order so this doesn't happen to me again. The one guy at the beer store even gave me a hug when he saw the horror on my face when they said NO BEER:+(

1 comment:

ninny said...

they should probably have the delivery truck stop at your house on the way...