Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not Again

I hit the wrong button so now I have two headings of "not again" Yes you guessed it RAIN. It's raining again. The day started off great but around 1:00pm it started again. Also did anyone happened to see Dancing with the Stars last night? Another ugly dress for Samantha Harris this one looked like an ugly snake shed it's skin and she wore it for a dress. I worked today this are starting to pick up at the B&B. Summer is coming and folks are going on vacation. Speaking of vacation my German family will be taking a vacation to visit us this year in September I'm so excited. It will be Finn's first trip to the US to see his oma. And Miss Paulina will be a beach diva when I get done with her. So September will be a time for shopping and eating ice cream:+)

No comments: