Friday, January 16, 2009

Road trip

It's time for a road trip to PA for the last orthodontist appointment. We are leaving this weekend for the appointment on Monday. Then my family will be coming back without me. I'm staying for a few days to visit, and have a mammogram. I know it's a long drive for a mammogram but all my records are at this facility and that way I can visit family and friends. The only problem will be that it's cold up there. I know this because it is cold here:+( Down in the single digits last night.BURRRRRRRRR To cold for me. Please hurry spring. The kids had off from school Wednesday, Thursday, Friday afternoons. They had tests and I guess it is just to stressful for them and the teachers that they all needed the afternoons off. Which of course means that I have to work. Next week we get a new president. I certainly hope that Michelle Obama has a better outfit on then she did the night her husband won the election.

No comments: