Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another ungy dress

OMG!!!! Did anyone watch Dancing With The Stars last night and see the dress that Samantha Harris was wearing? Who dresses this women. She is an attractive women but in that dress last night she looked like she was abducted by a gold alien and it was still hanging from her shoulder. Good thing the season was over last night I don't think I could take another bad dress.
On another note we are in PA now for the Thanksgiving holiday. So last night I slept on the old futon with the wood stove on full blast. Needless to say I didn't sleep well at all. I hate when it is so hot and everyone else loves it. Maybe I should sleep on the patio tonight. So now I am getting ready to go to my favorite place THE DENTIST (not). Then I will hook up with some friends and drink away all the pain that he will inflict on me. HAPPY THANKSGIVING:+)

No comments: