Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wedding weekend

This weekend is Katy's wedding. I will be leaving Friday for the weekend. The wedding is only on Sunday, so the rest of the family will arrive Sunday morning. I sure it is going to be a great weekend. The weather is suppose to be great. The hard part will be "What To Wear?" Why do women stress over things like this? I have several new dresses to choose from, but as of right now I don't feel good in any of them. I mean everyone will be looking at the bride why should I worry what I have on? But as a women I'm sorwn to a code of ethic to always look my best. I also have a small reading part for the wedding so everyone will be looking at me at sometime, so I need to look great. I mean women have to have the whole package nails, hair, clothing, shoes, matching purse and jewery. Men have none of that. They put on a suit the same one they wear to all weddings, shirt and maybe a new tie. And as the mother af the family I also have to dress the children. Dressing to teenage boys is not easy. But I think they are ready to go. Today wea re also working on the house AGAIN like everyday. I think we can finally see light at the end of the construction tunnel, a few weeks yet. But not soon enough because beach weather is here.

No comments: