Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sunny Day

What a great day. The tempature is about 82. the past few days have been busy, We have had guests in the new Kersey Hotel, or Motel 7 as we have been referring to it. Over the weekend Aunt Lisa was here. We went fishing and Mattew was casting his rod and not looking what he was doing and Lisa and I were walking along and not really looking around, and yea you guessed it the hook hit Lisa right in the chin. So we had to make a trip to the Beebe ER for hook removal. Last yea "THE BODY" tried to eat a hook and had to go to the vet for hook removal, but her's only cost $80.00 I'm sure Lisa's cost a lot more. Yes I did get pictures. Then after Lisa left, Grandma and Grandpa came. So today I took them to Dover to play slots. We had a nice time. They leave on Thursday they my girlfrined Sherry and her family will be here until Sunday. So the new hotel it booked up already. Next week my goddaughter gets married so it will be wedding week. I will be having a great time. Hopefully Katy will also soon. Right now she is Bridezilla.

No comments: