Friday, February 02, 2007

Job Johnny

Well the construction workers ordered there own job Johnny (portable toilet). It now stands tall right next to the dumpster in the drivway. They delivered it the other day. When the truck came to deliver it there were four on the truck. I was thankful they only dropped off one. Since I have been taking care of the construction workers in every way except letting then use the bathroom, I thought I would make the job Johnny look respectable. So when they left for the day I decorated it with curtains, some potpourri for the smell, a nice rug on the floor, and some lovely plastic flowers. They loved it. They talked about it all day. The one guy even brought his wife over to see it, and they all took pictures with their camera phones. Maybe there could be a market out there for this I could open the first professional job Johnny decorating company. Any suggestions on a name for the company??????

2 comments:

Katy said...

i cannot believe you did that to the port-o-pot. where were the curtains exactly?? do you know how to post photos to the blog? cause i would love to see that!

kk said...

I'll see what I can do about getting a picture for you.