Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Burrrrrrrrr

It is cold outside. It's so cold that even my hand lotion that I keep in the car froze. The construction workers could not even work because the siding for the house was cracking as they were trying to hang it. Yesterday I had to make them 2 rounds of hot chocolate to keep warm. well Wednesday the drywall is to be delivered. And the kitchen is still not finished.........I was tryong to pick out tile today for a back splash. that is hard work. Why can't someone just go into my dreams and see how I dream of the kitchen and then pick everything out for me and put it in. I could go on vacation while this is being done and come back when it is all done. That would be the best.

2 comments:

Katy said...

look, kathy! you're getting spam in your comments. that means you've really made it to the big leagues.

kk said...

So that's what spam means:+)