Sunday, December 10, 2006

holidays

Well we had the beach gang holiday party last night. I think it will be an annual event. But next year we should probably have it in the afternoon hours since the guys seemed to be asleep by 9:00pm. Yes they were sleeping in the living room with the TV on. Well at least 3 out of the 5 were. My man the oldest of the bunch stayed awake. It was nice to see everyone. And the anonymous christmas cards showed up again this year so they were a topic of conversation. Then today I started to pack for our holiday in Germany. Well that is not working to good. OF COURSE there is not enough room for all that I want to take, even with my space saver bags. But some how I will make it work. Hopefully the airlines will be a little relaxed on the suitcase weight since it is Christmas. I had to take some of the toys out of the baxes so they would pack better. That was fun because I got to play with them before I packed them. But the princess dresses are to small for me so I couldn't play dress up with them. But I did get to wear the crown for a while.

No comments: