Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Holes

The past two weeks of my life have been filled with holes. It seems everything I pick up has a hole in it. Example: 2 pairs of my undies have had a hole, 1 bra, and two pair of socks not to mention the socks of my children and husband. What is February national hole month? Today I guess you could say we have a hole in the winter weather that left in the warmer weather because it is 68 degrees today. Now I do understand how you can get a hole in your socks due to rubbing against your shoe. But how do you get a hole in undies or a bra? Maybe I'm gaining weight and rubbing against my outer clothing? Although the scale says I weigh the same. Maybe there are hole eating varmints in my drawers. Well what ever the problem is hopefully it will go away soon but if not summer is on it's way and soon we will not need socks or undies we can live in bathing suits and sandals. I'll then put these items on my Christmas list for next year:+)

No comments: