Friday, March 14, 2008

Summer is Coming

Well today had more signs that summer is on the way. We drove to Rehoboth today for Louie's pizza and Kohr's ice cream, they both opened today:+) Two of my favorite things. I was in heaven today. Louie's was full all the locals could smell that it was open and they came for good greasy pizza. As we were sitting there waiting for our delicious lunch my eyes noticed that it was every bright out today, after much discussion with my man about this we decided that it usually is not that bright in Louie's, that the reason must be because it was there first day open and there is no grease build up on the windows yet. Upon reading their new menu I found out that this is their 35th year of operation. And as long as I can remember (which is not 35 years) about 10 or so most of the same people are still working there also.

No comments: