Wednesday, January 23, 2008

sickness

For the past 36 hours there has been the most disgusting germ in this house. It infected Jack and Matthew. Hopefully that will be all it infects. They both were sitting on the toilet while having their heads in a bucket. Not a pretty picture. But what was worse was the sound that a grown man can make when he is ill. The whining sound of a full grown man compares to nothing else I have ever heard in my life. I informed Jack that the next time in his life that he makes this sound I will video tape it. It probably would be put into the science books as a spices in some sort of pain. I am however amazed at how you can be expelling body fluids from two separate orifices and screaming at the same time. "I'm so sick" like I didn't already know that. Unlike the female species who would just be sick with the door closed and then return to bed quietly to finish her slumber. No we had to have every light on and the bathroom doors open yelling at the top of his lungs. "Help me I'm so sick." Good thing they don't give birth:+)

1 comment:

ninny said...

you poor thing!!! hope james doesn't get it....