Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Time


This weekend we put up a Christmas tree, it's beautiful as always. Why is it that this time of year there never seems to be enough time. It doesn't matter if you are working outside the home or a retired queen like me there is never enough time to go around. Today I will also bake more Christmas cookies. Last weekend I baked millions of them and they are almost gone. Next weekend Grand mom comes for Christmas I'm excited we will have our first Christmas dinner in this home. Today we also started wrapping Christmas gifts. This is the part I dislike the most. I like putting the ribbons on but not wrapping them in paper.

Also as you can see in the picture my annual gift to myself, Holiday Barbie is under the tree

2 comments:

ninny said...

i thought it was a case of beer under the tree. do you have one in the main house also?

kk said...

This one is in the main house. No there is no case of beer under the tree yet but hopefully Santa will bring a few.