Monday, October 15, 2007

Organize


All weekend I have been re-organizing things in my home. I have a hard time understanding how things can get un-organized. I just can't seem to get a flow in this house. I guess I shouldn't get too excited since it took me 20 years to get my other house flowing. But I now have a work place for myself, a place where I can do things. Things like wrap gifts, do crafts, read books,...etc, etc, etc. Since Christmas is coming I needed somewhere to put gifts and wrap them. So I took a space and made it mine. I think I will even put a picture of "The Body" in my space. Since she is a female she will be the only other life form I will allow in the space. I will make it a females only space. Since I am putting a picture of "The Body" in my space I think I will put one of her on my blog for everyone to see:+)

No comments: