Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ham

Who would have thought that finding a ham for Easter dinner would be so hard. Well it is in southren DE. No one has the kind I like. It took me several days and road trips to finally find the perfect one. one good enough for my first Easter dinner in my new kitchen. we will be having company from PA. and I want everything to be wonderful. it rained he today actually a thunderstorm. it was great I love thunderstorms. i wonder why that is???? My cousin hates them. When she was a kid and it stormed her mom always made the whole familyg o into the living room and sit on the couch until the storm passed. Now I think that is strange. i also so my construction buddies today they were working down the street and stopped to say hello. The first thing out of their mouths "hey where was the hot chocolate today." My man is still golfing down south and my children are still bad, so life is still the same:+)

No comments: