Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Construction workers

They are a strange breed, they come in all shapes, sizes, and ages. One thing they all have in common is smoking. There are at least 10guys here today and everyone of them smokes. Also maybe there are only 9 guys, we think one maybe a female. Jack and I have been watching out the window and we are pretty sure one is female. But Jack said the kids will know for sure when they get home from school. They started at 8:00am. They unloaded the lumber truck, and all there tools and went to work. It is now 12:30 and the have the floor almost built. They certianly are fast group. Or maybe they work fast to keep warm since it is only about 40 degrees outside. I baked cookies for them also this morning, I figured they would work better if they think I am a nice person by baking for them. I think it worked. Well soon I will be enjoying me new bathroom' laying in my new spa watching TV and my new fireplace. And the best part, NONE of them have asked to use the bathroom:+)

No comments: