Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday

Well another week closer to my man retiring. The weather is getting cooler. my girlfriend Nin is coming to visit for a few days. YEA another women to talk to and hang with. My dad and Kathy were down last week. We ate and went to the slots. no winning this time. Still own two houses which really sucks. Althought we did find someone to rent this one if we need too. nin's sister was diagnosed with breast cancer this past week. She was a very positive out look which is half the battle. I told nin I would shave my head with her if they need me too. Since the youngest sister won't I'll step up to the plate. i always wondered what my head looks like. I'm looking for plane fare to germany for christmas but have not found anything yet. Since gas prices are going down, why isn't airfare????????

No comments: