Tuesday, May 23, 2006

children

tonight i was playing on-line poker in a game that could get me a free trip to Aruba for my honey and I. in the middle of the game my youngest son, was doing something with the go-cart and of course got hurt. it hit him in his handsome face. SO as mother of this house hold i hear my husband saying, "go down to your mother and see what we should do." what would they do with out me. it needed more medical attention then i could give, and i was in the middle of a poker game!!!!!!!! i told my husband to take over and i would take care of our son. but he decided he would, take him to the hospital for stiches. BUT being a great mother i instructed them to call the local doctor and see if they are still in. And yes they were, so instead of sitting in the ER for endless hours they glued his cheek up and gave him a tetus shoot. my husband was so impressed and happy that he did not have to sit in the ER. I bet i could get a new piece of jewery out of this. somedays it is so nice to be appreciated.

2 comments:

ninny said...

i'm sure it was a very hard decision for you - poker game vs.injured child.....

Katy said...

especially since your damn kids are always in the hospital! abusive mother!