Wednesday, April 05, 2006

broken

Last week on tuesday my mega washer that i love...stopped working. I called a repair man who could not come until yesterday. he was set to arrive sometime between 8am & 2:30pm he finally arrived at 6:00pm. Only to tell me that he has to order the part and that would be another week!! So remember it has already been a week since my last load of clean clothing was produced. I have 2 teenage boys who wear clothing for 30 minutes then put it in the laundry basket. So today I gathered up all the dirty laundry all 4 baskets of it and went to my sisters. i was painting her bathroom for her today so i used her washer also. Since grandma and grandpa live next door to my sister i also used their washer. Well actually grandma did three loads for me, and i did three loads. then i had to load it all up in the car, bring it home and put it away!!!! How do people go to the laundry every week. why would you have a home without a washer? I remember now the days that I didn't have a washer and it was terrible then and still is. please let my washer be fixed soon!!!!!! then today i had to explain to grandma my theroy on the one-legged sock people. and how they have followed my from my house to hers.......

No comments: